DTS provides a range of managed solutions, some of which aren’t listed here, please contact us to discuss your needs in more detail.Contact Us
DTS provides managed hardware, including routers, switches, and firewalls.
Managed hardware features:
- 24/7 monitoring and scheduled reporting
- Proactive alerts sent to you in event of a failure via email and/or SMS
- Configurations backed up daily by DTS
- All configuration changes performed by qualified DTS engineers
- Renting router reduces capital expenditure
- Real time statistics available
- In event of a device failing, a replacement pre-configured router is sent to client premises
Managed hardware pricing
|Router Model||Circuit Type(s)||Installation Cost||Monthly Rental Fee|
|Fortinet 50E||Ethernet w/advanced routing.||$199.00||$49|
- Installation includes cost of router being delivered on site. Additional charges apply if a technician is required to attend to set up the router.
- If you select to receive SMS messages in the event of an outage, each message is charged at 20 cents.
- Other Cisco/Fortinet router models are available on request.
- 24 month term applies
- NZD/AUD excludes GST
|Firewall Model||Circuit Type(s)||Installation Cost||Monthly Rental Fee|
|Fortinet 50E||Ethernet w/advanced routing.||$199.00||$119|
- Managed Router Service is only available on DTS Internet services.
- Subject to last mile tail Service Level Agreement for restoration response outside of business hours (e.g. support hour window).
- The Customer is not permitted to login or access the managed router, all access is maintained and controlled by DTS NOC.
- If non-business/advanced configurations are required please discuss with DTS pre-sales. Additional charges may apply.