Chapter is a fully managed, low-cost IP WAN solution which incorporates a number of service components to provide a cost-effective alternative to traditional private networks.
Chapter incorporates a number of service components to provide a cost-effective alternative to traditional private networks while allowing for the same high level of workplace efficiency. Assured Forwarding provides the priority passage for critical inter-site data, while Sentinel monitoring provides real-time alerts via email and or SMS in the event of service disruption. Data pools with gateway numbers and locations to suit provide cost savings and design flexibility.
- A variety of physical circuit access options
- Prioritised inter-site throughout for key applications, voice and video.
- Low-cost bandwidth pool to be shared amongst all sites.
- Fully managed routers with expedited free replacement if they should fail due to a technical fault or wear and tear.
- Weekly reporting including statistics that can be extended to incorporate further monitoring of your network.
- Email/SMS alerts if an outage occurs with a tailored escalation policy.
- Agile network development.
- 24/7 network support
- Dedicated Account Manager
- ExpressRoute (Azure) or Direct Connect (AWS) connections able to be added
All pricing is available upon application and varies depending on the location of each site, the access technologies available and the speeds required.