- How Can I View My Account Usage?
- What Are The DTS DNS Servers?
- What Are The DTS Mail Servers?
- How Can I Manage My Services?
- How Can I Contact DTS For Support?
How Can I View My Account Usage?
Direct Portal is a simple yet concise tool developed to assist our customers to view their data usage.
Log in using your email and password
What Are The DTS DNS Servers?
The following is the primary and secondary DNS servers for DTS customers
- Ns1.dts.net.nz – 22.214.171.124
- Ns2.dts.net.nz – 126.96.36.199
- Ns3.dts.net.nz – 188.8.131.52
What Are The DTS Mail Servers?
The mail server you need to use depends on your specific configuration.
If you are unsure, please contact DTS Support at email@example.com
How Can I Manage My Services?
The Account Tools page provides direct links to many of our service ports such as:
Customer Portal – Direct: Direct is our customer portal which provides in-depth account, billing and service information, along with the ability to create and track tickets in real time.
Sentinel Monitoring: Access your DTS Sentinel account here, just enter your username and password for access.
As well as other helpful tools to assist you manage your services:
How Can I Contact DTS For Support?
You can find all contact details from our contact page.