With the coronavirus now reaching pandemic levels, how prepared is your business in the event staff need to work from home? And have you thought about your phone system and how this will work for you during this period?
A lot of customers I’ve spoken to have said they would look to divert their phones to mobiles in this instance, but doing so can be costly especially if you experience high call volumes.
The problem escalates again if staff are having to divert calls to personal phones or use them to dial out, which could potentially create another administrative headache in terms of reimbursement for you to deal with.
DTS has a high quality, low-cost solution to this problem – Our VSP softphone solution.
Some key benefits of VSP include:
- Registering your DDI or extension to your laptop, mobile or tablet quickly and easily so you don’t miss out on important calls
- Using VSP, you can dial other extensions for free and receive inbound calls without incurring call forwarding charges
- Outbound calls will go via DTS voice platform at the same great rates you currently take advantage of
- VSP can work over fibre/ethernet/DSL as well as wireless and cellular networks
- Best of all, VSP is centrally managed by DTS skilled technical support team so if any assistance is required to resolve issues, these will be dealt with quickly and easily.
We understand that VSP could provide you with an excellent short term solution, or potentially viewed as a longer-term investment to help your business operate your telephony platform with more efficiency, so get in touch with your DTS account manager or by contacting email@example.com and one of the team will talk you through what options will best suit your needs.
Wishing you and your families all the best in these trying times, stay safe and take care of one another.
DTS Sales Manager