You may recall late last year when I touched on new products that we were looking to launch to compliment our own DTS suite of services.
Of late, we’ve been busy in the background getting ourselves fully prepared for the launch of each respective product so that we are able to seamlessly roll these out to our customers, and today I want to introduce you to one of those products (the other is soon to follow in a separate address).
VSP is our new business-grade softphone platform that is now available exclusively to all Verse Hosted PABX clients. The key highlights and benefits of VSP are as follows:
- VSP is centrally managed by DTS, meaning changes can be made and applied instantaneously by our Verse Engineers without 3rd party intervention or unnecessary client involvement.
- Users will have the ability to have multiple device registrations on a single extension.
- Calls will remain connected when moving between WIFI to cellular connectivity, and vice versa.
- Instant messaging and presence feature available.
- VSP can integrate with 3rd party software such as Outlook, Salesforce and many others.
- DTS will have its own VSP softphone app available for free download via IOS and Google Play stores very shortly.
Whilst softphones have been in the market for a long time, not all are the same and we believe that VSP offers unique functionality not commonly found within the Australasian telco market. VSP is a great all round product that we know will be an excellent fit for our Hosted PABX customers, as well as a great addition to our own Verse suite of services.
If you are interested in talking more about what VSP has to offer you, please feel free to get in touch with DTS sales by either of the following means:
Phone – 0508 387 669 Option 1
Email – email@example.com
Australasian Sales Manager – DTS